Opti-Tec 5013 – Glass to Metal Adhesive Glue
Opti-tec 5013 is a two component, medium viscosity epoxy with high optical clarity. It has a fast room temperature cure, which can be accelerated by heating. Opti-tec 5013 is designed for potting, encapsulation and adhesion of components where high optical clarity, good wetting and medium viscosity are important.
Opti-tec 5013 can be used for bonding glass, quartz, metal and many plastics. It finds uses in assembly and repair of glass items where a clear adhesive is required.
• Optical assembly, optical filters, lenses, prisms
• Glass bonding
• Opto-electronics, photonics, LEDs
• Optical encapsulation & glob topping, casting, potting
• Repair of glass, wood, ceramic, metal
• Repair or restoration of minerals, gems and quartz crystals
• OPT 5013 is an optically clear adhesive with a viscosity of 5,000-10,000 cps.
• OPT 5013 sets within minutes and cures within hours at room temperature. It reaches handling strength in 30 minutes. Full cure can be achieved in 10 minutes at 65°C.
• OPT 5013 has high surface energy. This allows it to wet and wick between surfaces. It develops strong adhesion to most materials used in optics, including metals, ceramics, glass and most plastics.
• OPT 5013 has good impact and thermal shock resistance.
• OPT 5013 is a hard material after cure and can be polished.
• OPT 5013 has excellent resistance to yellowing.
• OPT 5013 is supplied in convenient side-by-side double syringe cartridges, complete with static mixing nozzles.
Contains 50 convenient side-by-side double syringe gram cartridge of epoxy, a Syringe Gun and three static mixing nozzles
23°C 2 hours
65°C 10 mins