Filling Liquid Applicator & Powder Dish
Using the Needle Applicator
Squeeze bulb on pipet, put tip into liquid and release pipet bulb to draw liquid.
Move pipet to uncapped applicator bottle and squeeze pipet bulb to transfer the liquid
Remove tip of powder bottle, gently squeeze powder from bottle into dish
Applying Plastex Using the Applicator Needle:
– Place the needle onto the tip of the liquid applicator bottle.
– Position above powder dish, gently squeeze liquid bottle and place one or two drops into powder
– Quickly pickup sphere with the tip of the needle and position over repair area
– Gently squeeze liquid bottle to flow the materials onto repair area, repeat as needed to complete repair
– Tip: Can’t pickup mixture ball – Fill powder dish. ·
– Tip: Too much liquid comes out – Fill liquid bottle to avoid this
Using Plastex to Repair Cracks and Fill Gaps
Remove dirt and oil from repair area.
File or grind a V groove along cracked area
Apply Plastex mixture onto repair area as needed
Allow Plastex to cure and finish as needed
Use cellophane tape to keep mixture from seeping through crack.
Tip: If mix sets too soon, add more liquid
Repairs Using Plastex with Fiber Reinforcement Cloth
Place reinforcement cloth onto cellophane sheet.
Sprinkle Plastex powder onto cloth as needed.
Apply Plastex liquid as needed to saturate powder.
Place onto repair area and adapt to repair.
Allow Plastex to cure and remove cellophane.
Tip: Use reinforcement cloth on areas that are weak or prone to crack.