Polyethylene and Polypropylene Adhesive Glue
3M Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H
This adhesive is unique in its ability to bond hard-to-hold materials like polypropylene, polyethylene, and high-impact polystyrene.
3M Scotch-Weld High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H is a clear, elastomeric adhesive with exceptional adhesion to metal and plastic. It has immediate bond strength as well as long tack range and contact bond properties. Exhibits outstanding bond strength to metals and many plastics. Good resistance to water and aging.
• 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693: low viscosity grade for spray or brush application.
• 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H: high viscosity grade in collapsible tubes for flow applications.
• Clear, elastomeric adhesives with high immediate bond strength, long tack range and contact bond properties.
• Exhibit outstanding bond strength to many metals and many plastics such as ABS, glass filled polyester, polypropylene, linear polyethylene and hi-impact styrene.
• Dries to a tough, flexible and transparent film with good resistance to water and aging.
Note: Not recommended for use on plasticized vinyl. Use on plasticized vinyl may result in poor adhesion or bonds that deteriorate over time.
Non-Porous Surface: Brush, spray or flow an even coat of adhesive to both surfaces. To achieve a satisfactory bond, adhesive must be force dried @ 180°F (82°C). Bond with firm pressure while warm.
Drying Time: Drying time depends on temperature, humidity, air movement and porosity of the materials bonded. When brushing, wait a minimum of 10 minutes.
Bonds can be made up to 60 minutes. Sprayed bonds may be made almost immediately and up to 60 minutes.
Heat Reactivation: Adhesive may be heat reactivated by raising the glue linetemperature to 180°F (82°C).
Cleanup: Excess adhesive may be removed with a solvent such as 3M™
Out of stock