How to use the RapidFix UV Liquid Plastic Adhesive
- Area to be repaired must be clean and free of any oil, dust, dirt or loose particles.
- Apply RapidFix UV to the surface where needed. Adhesive will flow and spread so apply small amounts at a time.
- Build up the adhesive in layers. Each layer should be approximately 1/8” (2 mm). Harden each layer with the UV LED Flashlight. Repeat as necessary.
- For optimal exposure hold the UV LED Flashlight approximately 3/4″ (2 cm) above the adhesive. The adhesive will start to harden immediately.
- Average cure time is 20 seconds, depending on the depth of the adhesive.
- Test the adhesive by lightly touching the surface. The adhesive is set when the surface is hard.
- Only use on repairs where the UV light can penetrate the adhesive. Do not use the product where the adhesive is between any solid material where the UV light cannot reach.
- Powerful UV LED will last for years and Flashlight uses a standard AA battery (not included).