- Was the first of it’s kind in the world
- Hand mouldable adhesive which sets very hard
- Ideal for underwater use
SOME SUGGESTED USES:
1. Repair cracked concrete swimming pools
(substrate must be coherent).
2. Seal metal water tanks and gutters.
3. Mend chipped and broken washbasins.
4. Seal around sink and basin outlets.
5. Seal metal petrol tanks and fuel lines.
6. Emergency repairs to metal work.
7. Fix cement garden furniture.
8. Mend broken electrical insulators
GENERAL: – This product went to the moon.
Pratley Putty – “Original formula” (Standard Setting) is
a slighty water soluble (before it cures) hand
mouldable high performance putty-like adhesive. It
is ideal for use under water but can also be used for
filling, sealing, building up and bonding almost any
! Sets under water.
! Can be smoothed and shaped with a wet finger
! Excellent adhesive strength.
! Bonds well to most rigid materials.
! Can be filed, sawn, drilled and machined.
! Sets slowly – ideal for larger jobs.
! Hard and abrasion resistant
! Good shelf life.
TIME TO SET:(Temperature & quantity dependant)
! Will gel in about 50 minutes (room
! Will set hard in 4 hours.
! Full strength in 24 hours.