DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use on warm surfaces from 180°F – 200°F. Recommended for use ONLY on porcelain, enamel, iron, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and glass surfaces. DO NOT use on aluminum, painted surfaces or linoleum.
1. Shake well before using. 2. Turn off heat.
3. Let surface cool down to 180°F – 200°F.
4. Spray FOAM PLUS™ generously on heated surfaces and allow to stand for approximately 15 – 30 seconds. (Spray sides and top of oven first. Then spray on remaining oven surfaces thoroughly.)
5. Wipe clean with a wet cloth or sponge.
6. Rinse with a solution of vinegar and water to neutralize. (1 cup vinegar to 1 gallon of water.)
7. GRILLS: Re-oil while still warm to prevent sticking.